Generally, these are the appointment process steps you can expect:
- After submitting the email form for an interview, you will be contacted by Regional Manager Chris Burell or the State Manager that pertains to your area.
- Please review the Final Expense companies' websites (links are to the right ⇒. Also, if you do not have an insurance license, please look up your state's requirements on the Department of Insurance website.
- Feel free to ask questions that may not have been identified on those websites.
- If you would like to proceed, you will be required to go out on appointments a required minimum of two (2) days from the start of the day to finish, to observe an experienced agent handle several aspects of our proven process. You will only be observing the process of appointments and presentation. Please do NOT ask questions that do not pertain to such.
- If this is a fit for both of us, we will begin the contract process. Note that some of the companies require you to submit an application before beginning the appointment process (we will provide you with the forms and necessary information).
PLEASE NOTE: You will need to make sure you have renewed your insurance license before we proceed with your appointment.